Thursday, April 2, 2009

life and stress

in our daily life, we cannot avoid ourselves from stress since stress can come everywhere around us. some of them stress due to their work, others thinking about their own couple and the rest thinking about their personal conflicts in their life. i myself face a stress just about 10 minutes ago, you know... need to handle an university program and in the same time, i need to submit my project since tomorrow is my submission date. honestly, i feel the tense but i reminded myself that if i let my emotions consume me, i will make a decision that may cause a lot of negative impacts towards myself and worst, to the people who i love so much. so, i decided to relax myself by writing my new experience with the people who read my blog. and you know what? i do feel relax and enjoying myself. i cannot write too long for now since i choose to stay up in this night and trying to complete my project. the lesson that i get from this experience is think rationally before taking any kind of action because whatever step that you take will leave its footprint and it may be bad...OR it may be good. hope you also get the moral value and enjoy my blog..

love you all!!! =>

No comments:

Post a Comment